Saturday, June 2, 2012

Think Pink... A Subdued Finale ;)

Hey there!  I hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend :)  I'm on the run here so this post is going to be short(ish) and sweet hahaha...

It's my last day of "Think Pink" week and I thought I'd do something a little mellow/simple (because quite frankly I am OVER wearing pink! lol).  So here it is...

 Colors Used: Confetti - Heartthrob, Savina - Heavenly

Simple and sweet (with a heart on the important finger teehee...)


I applied 3 coats of Heartthrob and then used a dotting tool to dab out the heart.  I went back with a striping brush and acetone to clean up the edges of the heart and ta-da!  I topped it off with one coat of Out The Door.

And the big-un...


A little boring?  Maybe, but sometimes boring is exactly what I need to restart my creative juices :)

That's all for now I suppose.  I'll have another haul to post in the upcoming days and a story to go along with it, woohoo!!  Haha...

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment