Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Church Mani: Semi-Braided

Hello lovelies!!  Gahh I've been gone for far too long *sigh*

I'm taking a break from packing (we're moving in 5 days!!!) and I've decided to share my church mani from this past Sunday.  I got inspired my nail art I saw here...


Fren tip, braided, braided tip, grey, beige, nude, white, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Sally Hansen - White On, Love & Beauty - Beige, Julep - Meryl

I haven't really had any time the last couple of weeks to do my nails, which is pretty tragic.  I've slapped some polish on and ran out the door but the nail art has been pretty non-existent.  So, while this mani is simple, it's a small step towards getting back into my routine :)

All of the polishes I used are fairly thick, I used one coat of each (one thick coat).

 I was bumming around in my favorite Target sweats all day Saturday haha...

 So these you have it... yay nails!!

I suppose that's all for now.  Love to you all <3

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment: