Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting Into The Spirit :)

Good morning, all :)

After yesterday's post, I decided to get back into the swing of things with a simple Halloween themed mani.  I think it's a good start...

 Colors Used: Wet n Wild - Straight A Jesse, Maybelline Color Show Shredded - Carbon Frost, China Glaze - Fairy Dust


This is the first crackle polish that I've used that I've really been able to get big cracks from... I like it!  in general, I'm not a big fan of crackle polishes.  They're a little to edgy/grungyfor my taste.  I put the Fairy Dust on as an after thought to jazz the mani up a bit.  I think it turned out pretty decently :)


Now, this is post #99.  Which means the next post will have... a GIVEAWAY!!  Yayayayayayayyy!!!  I can't wait to share it with you :D  

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment