Thursday, December 20, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas #7... Candy Canes!

Hidey-ho!

I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away, time really flew on by this year.  I have received so many candy canes in the last week.  Different shapes sizes and flavors.  I love 'em!  It's hard to say which are my favorites, I'm so indecisive.  The same holds true for this mani.

I painted 2 different  mani's for this go around.  You tell me which one you like best :)

Christmas, candy cane nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Sinful Colors Nail Art - My Day

Christmas, candy cane nails, nail art, nail design, mani
Essie - Leading Lady

Clean-up on both of these mani's was pretty poor, I was hurried doing them.  The first time I wanted something simple.  I wasn't completely satisfied with it tho, so I started over with a deeper red.  I'm not really njts about either of them.  I don't think they would fall into the category of "my best works".  Maybe I'll get it right next year hahaha :)

7 down and 5 to go, woohoo!!

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment