Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Loving Taylor!

And no I don't mean Taylor Swift lol.  Hello lovelies!

The sickness has finally left me and I'm ready to do some blogging.  In my short absence I have certainly been painting my nails so I have a few mani's stored up, ready to be shared :)  Today it's all about Taylor...


Julep Taylor, blue, human trafficking awareness, blues for a cause. nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Taylor, Love & Beauty - Gold Tinsel

 I am in love with this polish!  Taylor is described at a deep-sky blue.  I like to think of it as a deep periwinkle :)  This is 2 coats with accents in gold glitter.


I loved this color so much that i went onto Julep's website to order another and... it's gone!  I can't find Taylor anywhere on their site.  Maybe she has been retired?  I don't really know...


I've never really been a huge fan of the color blue.  When this polish came in one of my many Julep orders this month (things got a little out of hand lol).  I wan't sure i was going to like it.  But once I put it on... *sigh* we're going to be life-long friends, Taylor and I haha.  

It also got me thinking about other blue polishes in my collection and seeing as it is Human Trafficking Awareness Month, I'm going to be sharing "blue mani's" for the rest of the week.  I will also be sharing some info about Human Trafficking and how we all can get involved to help :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment