Saturday, May 18, 2013

Let's Play Catch-up!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I promised you stories for Friday and then I didn't post anything.  I have a good reason for that... I was EXHAUSTED! So here is a full run-down of my life the past few days (with pictures included!)...

Tuesday - Indie polish nail-mail!  This is a polish that I bought from Gnarly Gnails' Blog Sale.  I've seen swatches of it on the interwebs and thought it was such a pretty blue with lots fun thrown in!
 
Whimsical Ideas by Pam, Seuss, jelly, glitter, multi, blue, silver, red, nail polish, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

The name of this polish is Seuss and it is from Whimsical Ideas by Pam.  I believe I am wearing 2 coats?  I can't remember :(  Either way this lovely polish is a blue jelly base with large silver hex glitter, medium red hex glitter, and small bits of blue glitter as well.  


I loved wearing this polish, but it was a nightmare to take off *sigh*.  Curse you glitter!!  Curse you ten-fold!!!  Info for purchasing this polish can be found on her Facebook page :)


Wednesday - I hosted a nail party at my place, a first for me.  The party started at 7:30 p.m. and I managed to complete 8 awesome manicures by 11.  I forgot to take pics of the manis before everyone left, but I got tagged in a couple of photos from my lovelies afterward...

Jazz inspired, music, music notes, microphone, vintage, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
My fellow singer/alto bestie requested jazz inspired nails.

Red, Gold, elegant, lace, nails, nail design, mani
My sissy-in-law wanted an anchor.  I couldn't get Sally Hansen's Golden-I to cooperate though, so she got lace instead.  I think she liked them ;)

The party ended around 2 a.m. after 50 billion hilarious rounds of Heads Up (an app created by Ellen DeGeneres that I highly recommend checking out).

Thursday - I rehearsed my children's choir for end-of-the-year concert.  I then ran around working in afternoon childcare. Theeeen I directed the children's choir in their performance from which I went straight to my own choir rehearsal (I didn't get to stay for the end of the kiddos concert *sniffle*).  I got out of rehearsal at 10 p.m. and made it to an 11 p.m. showing of Star Trek: Into Darkness with friends and fam (It's a-mazing by the by!!!).  I did galaxy nails for the occasion...

Galaxy, black, purple, turqouise, holo glitter, China Glaze Fairy Dust, Star Trek: Into Darkness, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite sponging mani to do.  It's so much fun :D


Friday - I went to a new-to-me nail supply store with the Fashionista and spent a lot of money lol. Then I went to work and worked some more. After work I went to Target (again with the Fashionista) and spent more money.  I came home, ate pizza, drank wine and caught up on my TV shows with my hubby.  Then I crashed... hard!  I slept like a rock last night haha.  Here is a pic of my haul from Cali Beauty Supply...


So many goodies!!  I'm thinking I'll do a full haul post sometime next week, if you're interested?  Lemme know!

Somewhat of a lengthy post and I thank you for sticking it out hahaha...

Until next time!

Stef <3

10 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Great manicures and haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! It was a little lengthier than most of my posts. You're a trooper ;)

      Delete
  2. Suess looks fantastic on you! That's one I've had my eye on forever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks chica! I saw Chalkboard Nails rockin it and then When I found it on Gnarly Gnails' blog sale I had to have it haha :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds like so much fun! I love the galaxy mani, so cool!
    I'm following you, and guess what? I'm your follower 100! so congratulations! you have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalia, thank you so much!! My husband made a deal with me and said if i got to 100 followers he would buy me a light tent kit on Amazon :D I'm beyond thrilled!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

      Delete
  4. gorgeous manis! + im glad it made it to you safe!!! thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, those galaxy nails are on point! Love them!!! And Seuss looks fab on you! Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete