Today I have a tutorial on how I achieved my "Eiffel Tower Mani". I recieved a lot of positive response for it and at the request of Rhonda over at Nails Beautiqued, I've put together a step by step tut :) Instructions will be listed under the image...
( I apologize for the image being so huge! The next size down made it too small to read :\ )
1. After base-coating, apply your base colors (black ring finger, pink for the rest)
2. Using a medium sized dotting tool, place 3 dots down the center of your nail.
3. Continue placing dots on either side of your nail, between the dots you've already created. (having the dots at the tip of your nail halved creates a continuation effect)
4. On your ring finger, paint 2 horizontal lines as if you are drawing an "A".
5. At the bottom 3rd of your tower, paint a vertical line that extends outward.
6. At the top 3rd of your tower, paint a smaller vertical like that extends outward.
7. Near the very top of your tower, paint your final vertical line. Then go down to the base of your tower and begin painting the "curved arch". I always go right to left, but do what is comfortable for you :)
8. Once you've completed the legs, fill in any bald/thin spots of your tower and then top coat.
That's it! I hope you'll give this look a try. For my Instagramers, be sure to share your inspired manis with me via #fairlyinspired :D
Until next time!