Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Distressed Thanksgiving Mani

Hiya dolls!

How's it going??  I know I've been gone for a little bit.  Work got busy and it's Thanksgiving week... you know how it is haha.  Well, I'm taking a amll break from cooking to share my holiday mani with you :)


Julep, Brielle, Otte, Karmen, Thanksgiving, distressed nails, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Otte, Brielle and Karmen, OPI - The "It" Color, Rimmel - Black Satin

I really love the way these turned out.  I've been loving the distressed look that Chalkboard Nails rocked back in September and when I saw that she'd posted a tutorial, I knew it would be perfect for my Thanksgiving!


My mother has retired as family chef for the holidays and has passed the job on to me lol.  I love to cook but it is a little stressful preparing a holiday meal so I thought distressed nails would be quite fitting ;)  I followed the tutorial, using camel colored Otte as my base.  It is a super quick and easy nail art look that I'm planning to do again in the future.

Yay turkey day!!


Alright, lovelies!  I'm off to go make some mashed potatoes haha.  Wishing you all a very, VERY happy Thanksgiving!

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment: