Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It Might As Well Be Spring

Hello loves!

I decided to do a floral mani a couple of weeks ago because, altho it's Fall, California has not gotten the memo.  It's a shame because this is my favorite time of the year :(  We have been in the mid 70's to high 80's ever since the season started so I figured to heck with it!  Let's do a Spring-time mani!

Julep Janel, Color Club Gingerbread, spring, flowers, fuchsia water decals, nail decals, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used: Julep - Nellie, Color Club - Gingerbread, Daisy Nail Lacquer - White Diamond

I'm not a huge fan of my free-handed flowers, so I decided to use some water decals I had lying around.  I paired it with a Julep polish that I'd received in the mail recently.


2 coats for each base color (technically 3 for my middle finger which had 1 coat of gold base and 2 coats of glitter).  I found the decals while digging thru a bin at my local nail supply store.  All in all a super simple mani!


I think I like it!


Is anybody else experiencing non-Fall weather?  It stinks lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3

6 comments:

  1. Looks like your having great weather then! - In England it's a typical cold, wet, windy autumn! I love the water decals - they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have nominated you for versatile blogger award, check out :)
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute and kind of vintage too :) All the designs -- the pink, gold, and the flowers -- match so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!! I'm so glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete