Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lilacs for Easter

Hello dearies!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  I spent that day singing with friends and eating with family; all is well with the world ;)  I decided to forgo the eggs and bunnies this year and just do a simple scene of a lilac field...

 Colors: Mentality - Elizabeth, Sinful Colors Nail Art - Simple but Fun, Sally Hansen - Green with Envy, China Glaze - What a Pansy

I was inspired but an adorable mani I saw by @just1nail on IG.  I thought it was just the thing I was looking for!  I started with 2 coats of Mentality's Elizabeth, which actually is a stunning shimmery pale-pink that dies to a perfect matte finish.  It's one of my faves!


I then applied 2 shades of green with a striping brush for my grass.  Last, I added some purple dotting for my lilac flowers.  Really simple :)

*Sigh* I just love Spring manicures!


Today acutally marks 2 years of blogging for me (yippee!).  be sure to check back in a couple of hours for a "surprise" *hint hint*...

Until next time!

Stef <3

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty look for Easter! And congrats on two years of blogging! Can't wait to see what you are sharing two years from now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative manicure!
    Especially for spring!

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete