Friday, June 20, 2014

Maybelline Bleached Neons Striping

Hello dearies!

How are we all fairing?  Today I have a quick post for you featuring some colors from the new and popular Maybelline Bleached Neons collection...


 Daisy Nail Lacquer - Diamond White, Maybelline - Day Glow Teal (blue), Coral Reef (orange-pink), Lime Accent (green) & Citrus Collide (pale yellow)

The Bleached Neons are pretty much exactly what they sound like.  Creme, bright polishes that seem a little faded in tone.  I did my striping over white because I find it easier to correct any mistakes in my lines that way. But unlike most neon polishes, these cremes don't need a white base.  the color pops on it's own :)


I tried making my stripes different widths just for the fun of it but I don't think it translated well.  I really love the colors in this collection, so overall I'm pleased with this look haha.


I have seen this collection being sold online for around $60 which is just insane.  I drove around to a few different drugstores searching for mine and got the full collection for less than $20 (I found them all at a Rite-Aid).  If you are desperately wanting these polishes I really recommend going on the hunt.  I like them a lot, but they are not worth $60 lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3

5 comments:

  1. I love these! Your neon stripes are perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are wonderful ! I love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani right here made me want the whole collection!! I finally was able to find them at Rite Aid as well!!!

    ReplyDelete